Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SOMEONE GIMME A ‘KYBOAR’

I FL IS OFF AT LL , THIS STUI OMANY AN TH THINGS THY O.

OUL YOU MAK ANYTHING OUT OF THIS.

I mean could you guys make anything out of the first sentence?

I feel pissed off at DELL, this company and the things they do. The difference between the two sentences is that first one was typed using my keyboard and from here on using the On-screen keyboard.

The earlier keyboard had a trouble with its 'J's and '0's. I ask for replacement. A guy from DELL came soon after with something that looked like brand new.

After a couple of hours its 'E', 'D', 'P'…. started going down and to make the matters worse all these characters are there in my password. So if I lock my system and go out, will have to borrow someone else's key board type the password and then use On-screen for further typing.

I couldn't believe DELL, an international brand would come with such a shitty crap. Then someone said that my company replaced my keyboard with a faulty one from our own store.

Anyways On-screen keyboard is painfully slow and frustrating. I am posting this frustration straight away.

Moral of the Story:

  1. E is the most important English alphabet in the world. You simply cannot live without an E.
  2. Everything is not smooth in the corporate world. Sometimes processes gets worse than the license raj days




















3 comments:

Calvin H said...

look at my profil pic.. its dell kb :)

JPK said...

Buy a mac :) or assemble a PC. Branded PCs are not worth their money.

Jon said...

DELL suckzzz.....big time....
Not just its keyboard also the Flatescreen PC...

Any way after desperately calling everyone responsible I got mine fixed..:D

Thanks guys for being here!!!

About Me

My photo
Shakespeare,Da Vinci, Benjamin Franklin and Lincoln never saw a movie,heard a radio or looked at TV. They had loneliness and knew what to do with it. Thay were not afraid of being lonely because they knew that was when the creative mood in them would work.