Monday, July 26, 2010

OMG!!!

‘God’ is some term man has been trying to define since the Day1. Since ‘God’ seems to be too tough for man to grasp, he has put ‘God’ in some defined boundaries and refuses to take him out of it.

On the other hand there are people who totally refuse to believe that there is an entity called ‘God’.

A few days back I read a blog questioning the existence of ‘God’. He had put some valid points which I found it tough to answer. And one unquestionable question is ‘What is God to you?’

The question gets all more the relevant when we get into tough circumstances. It doesn’t help when we notice that the ‘harmless’, ‘innocent’ and ‘good’ people runs into more and more bad situations.

I always dream about travelling to far off places. I would go there and roam about listlessly. I would buy all the worthless items as souvenirs. Moreover I dream taking breathtaking snaps.

I have been planning a trip for sometime. It was being delayed repeatedly. Recently I persuaded four others to come along. At last the plans seemed to come to the point of realization. In the morning of the travel all four pulled out.

Friends ask me, ‘What is the big deal? You can plan again’. They would never realize it was my dream. Things that are trivial to one are dear to another.

At this point of time I ask, ‘Where are you God? Why does this happen to me?’

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could answer this one Jon. I believe that to a certain extent we are all masters of our own destiny - and no matter how hard we try all the paths we follow, we end up int he same place. Good luck with your search.

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

:)

Jon said...

i am trying to find out the point to which we can comtrol our own destinies...

Unknown said...

if there existed something that controlled our destiny's then guess we would plan life better to suit our tastes..

like i say good things and shit happens..:)

Jon said...

could be something like we plan our destinies and God has the final call

Purba said...

Aww, you should have taken off on your own.

Jon said...

There r instances when i have taken off on my own.
but in this case ...the expense would sky rocket.
but yes...i will do it sometime

rohini said...

I totally agree with u...sometimes we cant have others will and destiny in our hands,,,smtimes it reacts on ours too...cant help ....it has happened to me many times....i too blame on them...but nt on god...there is no role of his...

About Me

My photo
Shakespeare,Da Vinci, Benjamin Franklin and Lincoln never saw a movie,heard a radio or looked at TV. They had loneliness and knew what to do with it. Thay were not afraid of being lonely because they knew that was when the creative mood in them would work.